- Top Question:
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- Best Answer:
You may be able to make additional principal payments toward your loan whenever you like, provided the current month’s payment has been satisfied.
To make an additional principal payment, you may use the additional principal fields displayed on your monthly billing statement, payment coupon, or online ACH form to denote the application of additional amounts to principal. Please include in the memo line that the payment should be applied as principal only.
Principal only payments may also be made over the phone, or in person at any Arvest Bank branch location.
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- How do I make a lump sum payment to my mortgage?
- How do I defer a mortgage payment?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I change the payment amount for my mortgage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I get my account number?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?