- Top Question:
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- Best Answer:
You may be able to make additional principal payments toward your loan whenever you like, provided the current month’s payment has been satisfied.
To make an additional principal payment, you may use the additional principal fields displayed on your monthly billing statement, payment coupon, or online ACH form to denote the application of additional amounts to principal. Please include in the memo line that the payment should be applied as principal only.
Principal only payments may also be made over the phone, or in person at any Arvest Bank branch location.
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- How do I make a lump sum payment to my mortgage?
- How do I defer a mortgage payment?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I change the payment amount for my mortgage?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?