- Top Question:
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
The Arvest Go app is our modernized mobile banking app that offers a secure, convenient, and personalized user experience. By downloading the app on your iPhone® or Android™ device, you can enjoy the freedom to bank whenever and wherever you choose.
To get started, simply sign up for Arvest online banking with an associate in a branch or by calling (866) 952-9523 to receive your login ID and password. Download the app via the App Store® or Google Play™. Log in using those credentials and enjoy Arvest Go on your iPhone® or Android™ device. Your first log in can be made directly through the app.
In addition to standard mobile banking functions, the following services are available through the Arvest Go app:
- Use your fingerprint or choose a passcode to log in
- Individualize your Arvest Go experience with a profile photo, the ability to set an account as a favorite and more
- Quickly view your account balances and recent transactions
- Find Arvest branches and ATMs near you using your phone’s GPS
- Send secure messages to Arvest
- Deposit checks using your phone’s camera with Mobile Check Deposit (fees and restrictions may apply)
- View images of cleared checks
- Make bill payments, view, and cancel existing payments with BillPay (fees may apply)
- Transfer money between Arvest accounts with ease
- View, email and print your online statements
- Set up and manage alerts
Learn more about Arvest mobile banking.
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay™?
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, can I add this card to Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- How does FDIC insurance work?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- Where are your branches located?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?