- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Best Answer:
Arvest does not offer a Christmas Club savings account, but our regular savings account is another way customers can save for Christmas or other expenses throughout the year. Additionally, with a regular savings account, customers have continuous access to their funds and are not subject to fees sometimes associated with Christmas Club accounts.
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Does Arvest offer account alerts?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?