- Top Question:
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- Best Answer:
Google Pay™ has replaced Android Pay as the new name for existing Google payment products. You’ll still be able to add your Arvest debit card to Google Pay to pay in stores, online and in apps with Google Pay, as you do with Android Pay. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Does Google Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?