- Top Question:
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- Best Answer:
Google Pay™ has replaced Android Pay as the new name for existing Google payment products. You’ll still be able to add your Arvest debit card to Google Pay to pay in stores, online and in apps with Google Pay, as you do with Android Pay. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Does Google Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Online Banking Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?