- Top Question:
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- Best Answer:
Existing Android Pay app users don’t need to do anything. Android Pay apps will automatically update to Google Pay™ when it becomes available.
If you are interested in Google Pay™ and are not already an Android Pay user, visit Google Play to download the app.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What is Google Pay and how does it work?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Google Pay; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- What is Google Pay?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay, but I did not add my card in Google Pay. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?