- Top Question:
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- Best Answer:
Existing Android Pay app users don’t need to do anything. Android Pay apps will automatically update to Google Pay when it becomes available.
If you are interested in Google Pay and are not already an Android Pay user, visit Google Play to download the app.
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay™?
- Where can I use Google Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Does Google Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- What is ReferLive™ and how do I enroll?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I contact Customer Service?