- Top Question:
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- Best Answer:
- In some cases, Arvest will cash a check for non-accountholders. The most frequent instances are payroll checks from local employers and government-issued checks. There is a fee ($5 or 5 percent of the check, whichever is greater) associated with this service, and proper identification is required.Also, please note that as of 2015, Arvest no longer cashes tax refund checks for non-accountholders.For more specific information regarding Arvest’s policy on cashing checks for non-accountholders, please visit a nearby branch.
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I deposit a check?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- How do I close an account?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I verify funds on a check received from an Arvest account holder?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Where are your branches located?