- Top Question:
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, check fraud is a crime we take seriously. That’s why we require the following when cashing Arvest checks for non-customers.
- Arvest checks cashed in the bank lobby only, not the drive-thru
- Non-customers must show two forms of ID (see accepted IDs list below)
- $5 check-cashing fee for each Arvest check over $100
- Non-Arvest checks cashed for customers only
MUST SHOW TWO FORMS OF UNEXPIRED ID
Required to be at least one of these: May also be on of these:
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Consular ID Card
- U.S. Driver's License (state-or-government issued)
- Foreign Passport
- U.S. ID Card (state-or government-issued)
- Military ID Card
- Native American Tribal ID
- US Employment Authorization Card
- US-issued Visa
- US Passport
- US Permanent Resident Card
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Employer ID Card
- Foreign-government-issued ID Card
- Foreign Visa
- Health Insurance Card
- ITIN Letter
- Medicare/Medicaid Card
- Social Security Card
- Student ID Card
- U.S. Birth Certificate or U.S. Birth Certificate Card
- U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs CIBD Card
- Utility Bill with Name and Address (electronic version acceptable)
- Vehicle Insurance Card or Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Card
- How do I get my account balance?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I send money to an individual not at Arvest Bank?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?