- Top Question:
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, check fraud is a crime we take seriously. That’s why we require the following when cashing Arvest checks for non-customers.
- Arvest checks cashed in the bank lobby only, not the drive-thru
- Non-customers must show two forms of ID (see accepted IDs list below)
- $5 check-cashing fee for each Arvest check over $100
- Non-Arvest checks cashed for customers only
MUST SHOW TWO FORMS OF UNEXPIRED ID
Required to be at least one of these*: May also be on of these:
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Consular ID Card
- Driver's License (state-or-government issued)
- Foreign Passport
- ID Card (state-or government-issued)
- Military ID Card
- Native American Tribal ID
- US Employment Authorization Card
- US-issued Visa
- US Passport
- US Permanent Resident Card
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Employer ID Card
- Foreign-government-issued ID Card
- Foreign Passport
- Foreign Visa
- Health Insurance Card
- ITIN Letter
- Social Security Card
- Student ID Card
- US Birth Certificate or US Birth Certificate Card
- US Bureau of Indian Affairs Card
- Utility Bill with Name and Address* (electronic version acceptable)
- Vehicle Insurance Card or Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Card
*Must include a photo.
- How do I get my account balance?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- What happens if a check or other payment overdraws my account?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- When are my payments considered late?