- Top Question:
- How do I lock in a mortgage rate?
- Best Answer:
The first step is to visit with a local Arvest mortgage specialist to explore your options.
Once you've applied and your mortgage lender has helped you determine the loan product and terms that best fit your needs, we can lock an interest rate for you. This will give you the peace of mind of knowing what your loan payment will be. In addition, we offer even more flexibility with a float down option, in the event rates go down, prior to your closing*.
*Fee may apply and not available for all loan types.
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- What do I do if my password is not working?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- What is an ARM loan?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- Can I apply for a mortgage online?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I order / reorder checks?