- Top Question:
- What do I do if I am not able to login into Arvest Go because my Touch/Face ID isn’t working?
- Best Answer:
Re-enable Face/Touch ID
Some customers using the Arvest Go Mobile Banking app may receive an error while enabling Touch ID/Face ID message when attempting to log in.
If you receive this error, you’ll need to disable and re-enable Face ID/Touch ID in order to use these functions.
You may do so by:
- Logging in to your Arvest Go app using your password;
- Locate the menu in the upper left-hand corner of your screen;
- Click on Settings then Login;
- Select Touch ID (or Face ID if your phone has this capability) under the device settings;
- Proceed to turn this function Off and then back On;
- It will prompt you to confirm, and then you are all set.
Check for a demo on Arvest Share.
If you need further assistance, please visit an Arvest branch location or call us at (866) 952-9523.
- What do I do if my password is not working?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Why is there no space to enter a password when logging in?
- How do I access Arvest Wealth Management online?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Information Line?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I lock my debit card?