- Top Question:
- What do I do if I am not able to login into Arvest Go because my Touch/Face ID isn’t working?
- Best Answer:
Re-enable Face/Touch ID
Some customers using the Arvest Go Mobile Banking app may receive an error while enabling Touch ID/Face ID message when attempting to log in.
If you receive this error, you’ll need to disable and re-enable Face ID/Touch ID in order to use these functions.
You may do so by:
- Logging in to your Arvest Go app using your password;
- Locate the menu in the upper left-hand corner of your screen;
- Click on Settings then Login;
- Select Touch ID (or Face ID if your phone has this capability) under the device settings;
- Proceed to turn this function Off and then back On;
- It will prompt you to confirm, and then you are all set.
The above information is also available on arvestblog.com.
If you need further assistance, please visit an Arvest branch location or call us at (866) 952-9523.
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What is Arvest Go and how does it work?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Why is there no space to enter a password when logging in?
- How do I access Arvest Wealth Management online?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?