- Top Question:
- What is Popmoney?
- Best Answer:
Popmoney offers an easy way to send and receive money for all everyday events. Need to pay a friend back for movie tickets? Send her the money and include a message saying "Great movie! Enjoyed getting together. Thanks for the tickets."
Popmoney is also great for:
- Dividing the bill at a group dinner (No more waiting to split the check — just pay the person back online!)
- Paying club dues or homeowner's association fees
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Quick facts about Popmoney:
- Minimum amount you can send is $5
- The recipient gets notified of your payment via email or text message
- There are no fees for receiving money, but you are charged a small fee of .75 cents when you send money
- You can track transactions through your history
- You can change your email address or mobile phone number at any time
- What kind of payment accounts can I use with Popmoney?
- What is Popmoney person to person payments?
- What info do I need about the recipient of my payment in Popmoney?
- Is Popmoney’s service secure?
- How do I get help with Popmoney?
- How do I cancel my Popmoney service?
- Does it cost anything to use Popmoney?
- Can Popmoney be used to send international payments?
- Can I set up multiple payment accounts with Popmoney?
- What is Arvest1?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?