- Top Question:
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas State University football games?
- Best Answer:
Hey A-State fan! Arvest credit card customers can earn 3X Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on Arkansas State University football tickets, merchandise and concessions purchased both at the stadium and online at https://www.ticketmaster.com/centennial-bank-stadium-tickets-jonesboro/venue/222521* between September 4th and December 31st, 2019. Don't miss your opportunity to see Arkansas State University Red Wolves football and earn 3X rewards with your Arvest Flex Rewards™ credit card.
For those who don't yet have a credit card account with us, Arvest Flex Rewards™ is our credit card rewards program with no membership or annual fees. Arvest personal credit card holders earn rewards points on qualifying purchases and enjoy exclusive bonus opportunities throughout the year. We'll alert you when these bonus opportunities are available, so be sure to sign up for email notifications when you open your account.Click here to learn more about Arvest Flex Rewards today!
Earn 3x Arvest Flex Rewards points on eligible purchases made at participating merchants at Centennial Bank Stadium in Jonesboro, AR and through the Arkansas State University official website, which utilizes Tickemaster.com for online ticket sales, between September 04, 2019 and December 31, 2019. Merchants are assigned a Merchant Category Code (MCC) based upon the merchant’s primary line of business. Purchases eligible for 3x rewards points are identified using the merchant’s MCC code. Purchases made at merchants who do not use one of the eligible MCC codes will not receive bonus points. Participating merchants are generally limited to those affiliated with Arkansas State University Red Wolves; third party vendors may or may not be included as part of this promotion. Tickets purchased through third parties are not eligible for 3x rewards. Purchases can be made by the primary cardholder or any additional cardholders on a single Card Account. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience check transactions, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards or purchases of other cash equivalents. Bonus points will be applied to your account within three billing cycles after your qualifying purchase. To be eligible for the bonus offer, the Card Account must be open and not in default as of the date the bonus points are applied. For complete details, ask an Arvest associate or go to arvest.cardmanager.com. Offer valid from September 04 through December 31, 2019.
*Links marked with * go to a third-party site not operated or endorsed by Arvest Bank, an FDIC-insured institution.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I get a student loan?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- When are my payments considered late?