- Top Question:
- What is Zelle?
- Best Answer:
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes.¹ With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you know and trust, regardless of where they bank². Ask your recipient to enroll with Zelle before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly.
Getting started with Zelle is easy! Zelle is available within our Arvest Go mobile banking app and online banking!
- Log in to Arvest Go or Online Banking with BlueIQ™
- Select the BillPay / Transfers tab
- Select the Zelle tab
- Select the Go To Zelle button
- Set up your profile
For help or more information about Zelle in the Arvest Go mobile app or online banking, please visit arvest.com/zelle or call us at (866) 952-9523.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
¹Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
²Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
- Are there any fees to send money using Zelle?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle, how do I receive it?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can I cancel a Zelle payment?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- What is an escrow payment?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?