- Top Question:
- Someone sent me money with Zelle, how do I receive it?
- Best Answer:
If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, you do not need to take any further action. The money will move directly into your bank account. If you have not yet enrolled with Zelle, follow these steps:
- Click on the link provided in the payment notification you received via email or text message.
- Select Arvest Bank.
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to enroll and receive your payment. Pay attention to the email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the payment notification - you should enroll with Zelle using that email address or U.S. mobile number to ensure you receive your money.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- What is Zelle?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Are there any fees to send money using Zelle?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Who can help me determine the value of a vehicle?
- Can I cancel a Zelle payment?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I lock my debit card?