- Top Question:
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a variety of convenient tools to help you keep track of your account balance(s) and transfer funds between Arvest accounts:
- Account Information Line – automated account information available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Online Banking – online summary of account balances and detailed transaction information. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Mobile Banking – detailed account balance and transaction information available via your mobile phone. Includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts and, with a smart phone app, to deposit checks without making a trip to the bank.
- ATM Transfer – Visit a nearby Arvest ATM and initiate a transfer between any accounts linked to your debit card.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
- How can I move money to or from my Arvest Wealth Management account?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of state?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of the country?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?