- Top Question:
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Best Answer:
Find a credit card to meet your needs, from rewards to low rates, with an Arvest personal credit card.
You can apply for an Arvest personal or business credit card by visiting any Arvest Bank branch. Or browse card features and apply online:
Browse and apply for personal credit cards here.
Browse and apply for business credit cards here.
Personal credit card applications can also be taken over the phone by calling 866-952-9523.
- What is the status of my credit card application?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I lock my debit card?