- Top Question:
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- Best Answer:
You may transfer funds from your Arvest Bank checking account to make your credit card payments.
Payments made at any Arvest location before 5:00pm CST or via Arvest Online Banking, before 4:00pm CST on a business day, will process that night. If after 4:00pm CST, they will process the next business day, but it will backdate the posting date to the day it was received.
Payments submitted before 4:00pm CST through the Account Information Line or over the phone with Security Bank Card will process that night. If after 4:00pm CST, the payment will process the next business day, but will backdate the posting date to the day it was received.
Payments can be submitted on a non-business day (weekend or holiday) but will not post until the next business day. If a payment due date falls on a weekend or holiday then a payment will not be considered late if submitted the next business day.
Payments are also accepted at any Arvest Bank branch or by mail at the following address:
PO Box 2169
Lowell AR 72745
Please include the top portion of your statement with your check or money order.
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Why is my card not working?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?