- Top Question:
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- Best Answer:
You may transfer funds from your Arvest Bank checking account to make your credit card payments.
Payments made at any Arvest location befire 5 p.m. CST or via Arvest Online Banking, before 4 p.m. CST on a business day, will process that night. If after 4 p.m. CST, they will process the next business day, but it will backdate the posting date to the day it was received.
Payments submitted before 4pm central time through the Account Information Line or over the phone with Security Bank Card will process that night. If after 4pm, the payment will process the next business day, but will backdate the posting date to the day it was received.
Payments can be submitted on a non-business day (weekend or holiday) but will not post until the next business day. If a payment due date falls on a weekend or holiday then a payment will not be considered late if usbmitted the next business day.
Payments are also accepted at any Arvest Bank branch or by mail at the following address:
PO Box 2169
Lowell AR 72745
Please include the top portion of your statement with your check or money order.
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Why is my card not working?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?