- Top Question:
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Best Answer:
All Arvest locations will be closed the following holidays and resume normal business hours on the next business day.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK) Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- New Year’s Day
- What are your hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are AWM’s business hours?
- How many days of account activity are available in Business Online Banking?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What is an e-bill?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?