- Top Question:
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Best Answer:
All Arvest locations will be closed the following Holidays and resume normal business hours on the next business day.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK) Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- New Year’s Day
- What are your hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are AWM’s business hours?
- How many days of account activity are available in Business Online Banking?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- What is an e-bill?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?