- Top Question:
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers wire transfer service for our customers - Domestic and International wire transfer fees apply and may vary. For immediate assistance, please visit your local Arvest branch. Please have your contact information available, as well as the recipient’s bank routing and account number. You will also need to provide the receiving bank’s address and phone number for verification.
Please note - Wire transfer cut-off times may vary by bank.
You may also write a check from your originating account made payable to you and deposit it into your destination account.
If you perform wire transfers frequently and are interested in a convenient way to send wire transfers with a phone call, contact your local Arvest branch to learn more about setting up a Wire Agreement.
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay on multiple devices?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What is Zelle?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I transfer Mobile Banking to my new mobile device with the same phone number?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle, how do I receive it?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?