- Top Question:
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers wire transfer service for our customers - Domestic and International wire transfer fees apply and may vary. For immediate assistance, please visit your local Arvest branch. Please have your contact information available, as well as the recipient’s bank routing and account number. You will also need to provide the receiving bank’s address and phone number for verification.
Please note - Wire transfer cut-off times may vary by bank.
If you’d prefer not performing a wire transfer, you may write a check from your originating account made payable to you and deposit it into your destination account. Normal check processing times will apply.
If you perform wire transfers frequently and are interested in a convenient way to send wire transfers with a phone call, contact your local Arvest branch to learn more about setting up a Wire Agreement.
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How are interest charges on my credit card statement calculated?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What is Zelle?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I transfer Mobile Banking to my new mobile device with the same phone number?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- What are your hours?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?