- Top Question:
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Best Answer:
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Once the funds are available you can withdraw the funds in cash and we will use the funds to pay checks that you have written.
For determining the availability of your deposit every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit on a business day we are open we will consider that to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the 2nd business day after the day of your deposit. The first $200 of your deposits, however, may be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit.
Our daily cut-off time is 8:00 PM on bank-business days. Deposits and/or transfers submitted after the cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day will be posted on the next bank-business day.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What are your hours?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Does Arvest offer combined statements?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What account types does Arvest offer?