- Top Question:
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers three ways to open a personal checking or other deposit account:
- Open an account online: from the Accounts/e.Statement tab, choose the account type under Open a New Account.
- Visit a nearby branch.
- Call Customer Service at (844) 225-8347.
There are two ways to apply for a mortgage loan:
- Find a Mortgage Loan Specialist in your area.
- Begin the application process for your mortgage online.
To apply for a personal loan (auto, boat, vacation, home equity, etc.):
To apply for business loans:
- Visit a nearby branch and speak to a business banker.
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What do I need to apply for an SBA loan?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How much does it cost to apply for a loan?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?