- Top Question:
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Best Answer:
You can reorder checks online or by phone, but if this is your first time to order checks, you should order through Online Banking with BlueIQ™ or visit a branch.To order or reorder checks online:1. Log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™2. Click the “Accounts” tab3. Select the checks you would like to order, then select the reorder checks buttonNote: If the name or address on your printed checks has changed, please contact us at (866) 952-9523.To reorder checks by phone, please call (877) 838-5287 and have your 10-digit checking account number available. To reorder business checks call (800) 252-3414 and have your 10-digit business checking account number available.
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What is the status of my check order?
- Does Arvest sell travelers checks?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What are your hours?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Does Arvest accept deposits via mail?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?