- Top Question:
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Best Answer:
If this is your first time to order checks, you should call (877) 838-5287 or visit a branch.
You can reorder checks online or by phone.
To reorder checks online:
1. Log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™.
2. Click the Accounts/e.Statements tab.
3. Click on the account you wish to reorder checks for.
4. Select the Re-Order Checks button. Note: You will be re-directed to our check supplier page to complete your order.
To order checks by phone, please call (877) 838-5287 and have your 10-digit checking account number available. To reorder business checks call (800) 252-3414 and have your 10-digit business checking account number available.
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What is the status of my check order?
- Does Arvest sell travelers checks?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- Who can help me determine the value of a vehicle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?