- Top Question:
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Best Answer:
You can reorder checks online or by phone, but if this is your first time to order checks, you should call (877) 838-5287 or visit a branch.To reorder checks online:1. Log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™2. Click the “Accounts” tab3. Click on the account you wish to reorder checks for4. Select the reorder checks buttonNote: If the name or address on your printed checks has changed, please contact us at (866) 952-9523.To order checks by phone, please call (877) 838-5287 and have your 10-digit checking account number available. To reorder business checks call (800) 252-3414 and have your 10-digit business checking account number available.
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What is the status of my check order?
- Does Arvest sell travelers checks?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- How do I see transaction history for purchases made with Samsung Pay™ in the Samsung Pay app?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?