- Top Question:
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Best Answer:
You can reorder checks online or by phone, but if this is your first time to order checks, you should call (877) 838-5287 or visit a branch.To reorder checks online:1. Log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™2. Click the Accounts tab3. Click on the account you wish to reorder checks for4. Select the reorder checks buttonTo order checks by phone, please call (877) 838-5287 and have your 10-digit checking account number available. To reorder business checks call (800) 252-3414 and have your 10-digit business checking account number available.Note: If the name or address on your printed checks has changed, please contact us at (866) 952-9523.
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What is the status of my check order?
- Does Arvest sell travelers checks?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?