- Top Question:
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- Best Answer:
Before leaving for a vacation or business trip, it is a good idea to contact the bank and make us aware of your destination. To help protect customers from fraud, Arvest constantly monitors debit card and credit card transactions looking for patterns that may indicate fraudulent or stolen card usage. If you are planning on traveling outside of your normal routine, notifying the bank in advance can help us be aware of where you will be using your cards and can ensure we can contact you in the event of an emergency.
If you have an Arvest Flex Rewards credit card, simply log into your account, click on the account maintenance tab and then fill out the Travel Notification Form.
For debit cards, let the bank know you will be traveling by calling (866) 952-9523.
- What is an e-bill?
- Where are your branches located?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How do I close an account?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I report a scam?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?