- Top Question:
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- Best Answer:
Review the overdraft coverage options Arvest offers to assist you in reducing the number of overdrafts on your account.
There is a $17 fee each time Arvest pays an overdraft. You will be charged for each item paid up to a maximum of 8, regardless of the number of overdraft items presented each day. A $17 non-sufficient funds fee is assessed for each item returned unpaid.
You may also decline overdraft coverage altogether.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- What is SafetyLink?
- What happens if a check overdraws my account?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What online banking options do you have for businesses?
- What kind of Business Accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Where are your branches located?