- Top Question:
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Best Answer:
If you do not know your current debit card PIN, you have a couple options to reset your PIN:
- Visit a nearby Arvest Bank location. Please bring your card and form of identification with you.
- Call our Contact Center at (866) 952-9523*. We will issue you a PIN via mail. You can expect to receive your PIN in the mail three to four business days after requesting the reset.
*Service hours are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone that uses mobile banking?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What do I do if Online Banking is not working?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?