- Top Question:
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Best Answer:
To reset the PIN on your Arvest Bank debit card, visit a nearby Arvest Bank location to re-PIN your card. Please bring your card and form of identification with you.
You may also reset your PIN using Arvest's 24-hour Automated Telephone Line, but to do so, you will need to know your card number and current PIN.
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone that uses mobile banking?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- What is an Arvest Spending card?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?