- Top Question:
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Best Answer:
If you do not know your current debit card PIN, you have a couple options to reset your PIN:
- Visit a nearby Arvest Bank location. Please bring your card and form of identification with you.
- Call our Contact Center at (866) 952-9523*. We will issue you a PIN via mail. You can expect to receive your PIN in the mail three to four business days after requesting the reset.
If you know your current debit card PIN, you may reset your PIN by calling Arvest's 24-Hour Card Info Line at (844) 616-2273 and select 3 To Change PIN.
*Service hours are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What do I do if my Arvest credit card was lost or stolen?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- What is the difference between conducting transactions using the contactless feature of my card vs. inserting the chip?
- How do I access my ReferLive Member Portal?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone that uses mobile banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?