- Top Question:
- How do I get a loan?
- Best Answer:
To apply for a Mortgage Loan:
To apply for a personal loan (auto, boat, vacation, home equity, etc.):
To apply for business loans or financing:
- Visit a nearby branch and speak to a business banker.
- Apply for a Business Loan or for Equipment Financing.
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I log in to Online Banking?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- How can I get a business loan?
- How much does it cost to apply for a loan?
- How do I get a lower loan rate?
- Do you offer credit options for those with poor credit?
- Is it possible to obtain information about my loan after hours?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- What do I need to apply for an SBA loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order checks?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How can I change my automatic draft information?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What are your hours?