- Top Question:
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- Best Answer:
Arvest mails all tax-related forms such as: 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-OID, 1099-R, 1099-A, 1099-C and 1098 by Jan. 31 each year. We can do reprints and corrections after Feb. 1.
You will not receive a 1099 form if your combined interest for all accounts is less than $10. If you have questions about your 1099 or 1098 statement, please send us a secure Arvest Online Banking message or call customer service at (866) 952-9523 .
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- What is the status of my check order?
- Will signing up for Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements effect my auto-draft (ACH)?
- Can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements and still receive payment coupons?
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas State University football games?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What if I want to receive Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?