- Top Question:
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- Best Answer:
Arvest mails all tax-related forms such as: 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-OID, 1099-R, 1099-A, 1099-C and 1098 by Jan. 31 each year. We can do reprints and corrections after Feb. 1.
You will not receive a 1099 form if your combined interest for all accounts is less than $10. If you have questions about your 1099 or 1098 statement, please send us a secure Arvest Online Banking message or call customer service at (866) 952-9523 .
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- Will signing up for Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements effect my auto-draft (ACH)?
- Can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements and still receive payment coupons?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- If I change to Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division electronic statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Why do I get my electronic statement notice at different email addresses?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What are your hours?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?