- Top Question:
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a variety of savings accounts to help you earn interest while saving money. Our basic Savings account offers unlimited deposits and earns interest on the balance. Arvest also offers a Cool Blue Savings account for those under the age of 18.
All Arvest savings accounts include free services you need to do your day-to-day banking, including Arvest Online Banking, Mobile Banking, 24-Hour Account Information line and friendly customer service assistance.
Learn more about the saving account options available at Arvest:
- Savings -- Earns interest on daily collected balance. $100 minimum to open. Unlimited deposits and up to six free withdrawals per month (a withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each debit in excess of six per month). $2 monthly service charge ($100 minimum balance to avoid).
- Money Market -- Earns interest on daily collected balance based at current Money Market Rate. $100 minimum to open. Unlimited deposits, up to six withdrawals per statement cycle. Withdrawal fee of $10 will be charged for each debit in excess of six per month. $10 monthly service charge (minimum daily balance of $2,500 to avoid).
- Cool Blue Savings – No monthly service charge. Earns interest on daily collected balance. $50 minimum deposit to open. Unlimited deposits and up to six withdrawals per month (a withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each debit in excess of six per month). Designed for those under the age of 18.
To open an account, you can apply online or visit a nearby branch location.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What kind of Business Accounts do you offer?
- Do you offer student accounts?
- Do you offer savings accounts for children?
- Do you offer accounts for seniors?
- Do you have 529 or Coverdell accounts?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What are your hours?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I get my account number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?