- Top Question:
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Flex Rewards™ is Arvest Bank’s credit card rewards program with no membership or annual fees. Open an Arvest personal or business credit card and start earning Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on qualifying purchases. You’ll enjoy the power to redeem points however you choose – for cash back, statement credits, gift cards or travel. Choose from a large pool of participating restaurants, retailers and travel merchants, and pump up your account with bonus earning opportunities. Our user-friendly website lets you manage your rewards account easier than ever.
Interested in opening an Arvest personal credit card with Arvest Flex Rewards™? Apply here.
Interested in opening an Arvest business credit card? Apply here. New business credit card customers can select Arvest Flex Rewards™ enrollment on their application or, along with current business credit holders not enrolled in our rewards program, can sign up here.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How long can I accumulate Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards™ points totals updated?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I get my account number?
- What are your hours?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?