- Top Question:
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Best Answer:
Earn points every day by using your Arvest credit card at your favorite local and online retailers, restaurants, and anywhere else you make purchases. Credit card transactions earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
Additionally, Arvest will alert you when a new bonus opportunity is available, so be sure to sign up for email notifications on the “Profile/Alerts” tab on arvest.cardmanager.com. To activate bonus earning opportunities, log in to your account and select “View Rewards” in Quick Links. Once there, select the “ACTIVATE” button to start earning bonus points.
Please note: To earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points, you must have an Arvest credit card. PIN-based transactions, traveler’s check purchases, balance transfer checks, and cash advances do not qualify for Arvest Flex Rewards™ points.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
- Do Arvest Flex Rewards™ points have to be redeemed online, or can I redeem via telephone?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Credit Card Support
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I apply for a credit card?