- Top Question:
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Best Answer:
Earn points every day by using your Arvest Flex RewardsTM credit card at your favorite local and online retailers, restaurants, and anywhere else you make purchases. Credit card transactions earn rewards points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. Learn more here.
Additionally, Arvest will alert you when a new bonus opportunity is available, so be sure to provide your current email address when you apply or call customer service at (800) 356-8085 to have it added to your card account.
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
- How can I find my Arvest Flex Rewards points balance?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Crystal Bridges and the Momentary in Bentonville, AR?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex RewardsTM for my Arvest Platinum or Arvest Visa Signature credit card?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is a forbearance?