- Top Question:
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- Best Answer:
Anyone who opens an Arvest Bank personal credit card is automatically enrolled in Arvest Flex Rewards™. Our credit card rewards program is free to join and there is no annual fee. With Arvest Flex Rewards, you enjoy the power to redeem rewards points however you choose - for cash back, statement credits, gift cards and travel.
Additionally, Arvest will alert you when a new bonus opportunity is available, so be sure to sign up for email notifications on the “Profile/Alerts” tab on arvest.cardmanager.com. To activate bonus earning opportunities, log in to your account and select “View Rewards” in Quick Links. Once there, select the “ACTIVATE” button to start earning bonus points.
Interested in opening an Arvest personal credit card with Arvest Flex Rewards™? Apply here.
Interested in opening an Arvest business credit card? Apply here. New business credit card customers can select Arvest Flex Rewards™ enrollment on their application or, along with current business credit holders not enrolled in our rewards program, can sign up here.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards™ points totals updated?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where are your branches located?