- Top Question:
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?
- Best Answer:
The Balance Eraser Loan Program is an invitation-only debt consolidation loan designed to help customers pay off their balances more easily. Customers eligible to take part will receive an invitation letter in the mail with an Invitation ID number and a phone number needed to enroll. If you’ve received a letter, you can get started by calling (800) 819-5363 to talk to a loan advisor, or you can learn more about the program on our Balance Eraser Loan Program home page.
- How do I get help with my loan?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- What is the minimum balance to open a business checking account?
- How do I access my ReferLive™ Member Portal?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?