- Top Question:
- Does Arvest accept deposits via mail?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can deposit checks, money orders, etc. via mail. Do not send cash. If you do not have a deposit slip, please include the primary accountholder’s name and the account number. Mail your deposit to:
PO Box 799
Lowell, AR 72745
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I contact Arvest via email for general questions other than my personal account information?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
- Do Arvest Flex Rewards™ points have to be redeemed online, or can I redeem via telephone?
- How do Apple Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?