- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Best Answer:
Effective, July 10, 2017, Arvest does not offer prepaid spending cards or gift cards.
If you have a gift card with a positive balance that was issued prior to July 10, 2017, you may continue to use it as usual until March 31, 2018. After that date, your Arvest Visa® Gift Card will no longer be supported and you will no longer be able to use it for purchases.
In light of this, the following options are available to gift card users:
- Spend any remaining balance on your gift card before March 31. (Remember these prepaid cards can be used for purchases everywhere that Visa® debit cards are accepted.)
- Visit an Arvest branch to get the remaining balance off your card.
- You must have the card number in order for an associate to issue a cashier’s check with the remaining balance.
- There is no fee for this cash out option.
- You will not be able to cash out a gift card using an ATM.
If your current gift card is lost or stolen, please know that Arvest will not issue a new card. If your card is lost or stolen – or if you believe someone has made unauthorized purchases with your card – call (866) 952-9523 or visit a nearby Arvest branch immediately.
Some additional reminders for those who have a gift card that was issued prior to July 10, 2017:
- You may check the transaction history online or you may call (877) 618-2648 for a transaction inquiry. The card balance will also be available.
- Until March 31, 2018, a $3.50 monthly maintenance fee will be assessed each month after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.
If you have questions or need help with your gift card, please call (877) 618-2648.
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What can I do with Online Banking?