- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Best Answer:
Effective, July 10, 2017, Arvest does not offer or support prepaid spending cards or gift cards.
While Arvest Visa® Gift Cards are no longer supported and you are no longer able to use them to make purchases, you can cash out the remaining gift card balance here. You may redeem the full remaining balance at any time prior to the expiration date listed on the card.
After you submit a request to cash out your gift card, Arvest will mail a cashier’s check for the balance. You can expect to receive the check within five to seven business days. Please keep in mind the following:
- You must have the card number and expiration date to cash out the remaining balance
- There is no fee to cash out your gift card balance
- You are not able to cash out a gift card in a branch, at an ATM or over the phone
You may check the card balance here or call (877) 618-2648 for a balance inquiry. The card transaction history will also be available through these methods.
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?