- Top Question:
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?
- Best Answer:
As of September 24, 2018, Bear State Bank is officially Arvest bank! We want to extend a warm welcome to all of our new customers; we couldn’t be more excited to welcome you!
Our goal is to ensure you have the right combination of banking services and solutions to help you save time, spend less and improve your financial well-being. With this in mind, use the checklist below to track your progress:
- Choose the checking account that’s right for you
- Select the type of overdraft protection you want
- Update your auto-debits and payments
- Sign up for Online Banking with Blue IQ™
- Download the Arvest Go mobile banking app
- Request your complimentary debit card to show off your personality
Our pledge to you as a new customer is to do everything possible to make you feel right at home. If you have questions, please call us toll-free at (844) 845-3102.
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is equipment finance?
- Arvest Bank Offers Assistance to Customers Affected by Shutdown
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?