- Top Question:
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Best Answer:
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. This includes deposits made in branch, drive-thru, at ATMs or ATMs with Live Teller, and mobile check deposits.
Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit.
Once the funds are available you can withdraw the funds in cash and we will use the funds to pay checks that you have written.
For determining the availability of your deposit every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit on a business day, we are open we will consider that to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
In some cases, we will not make all the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the 2nd business day after the day of your deposit. The first $225 of your deposits, however, may be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit.
Our daily cut-off time is 8:00 pm CST on bank-business days. Deposits and/or transfers submitted after the cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day will be posted on the next bank-business day.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Why doesn’t Arvest give everyone a higher mobile check deposit limit?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Does Arvest offer combined statements?
- Do contactless debit cards work the same as other debit cards for online transactions?
- What is the difference between conducting transactions using the contactless feature of my card vs. inserting the chip?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Do you post credits before debits to my account?
- Where can I go to see what my mobile check deposit limit is?
- Why did my mobile check deposit limit change?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- What are your hours?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I lock my debit card?