- Top Question:
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Best Answer:
Your Arvest Flex Rewards™ point balance appears on your monthly credit card statement. Check your balance online by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account or by calling Arvest Customer Service for credit cards and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ option.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the "View Rewards" link on the right side of the page.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- How can I find my Arvest Flex Rewards points balance?
- How can I get extra rewards points with my personal credit card at the Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex RewardsTM for my Arvest Platinum or Arvest Visa Signature credit card?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest?
- How do I get my account balance?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards redemption center?
- Do Arvest Flex Rewards points have to be redeemed online, or can I redeem via telephone?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?