- Top Question:
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Best Answer:
Earn points by using your Arvest credit card at your favorite retailers, whether in-store or online, restaurants, or anywhere else you make everyday purchases. Credit card transactions earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
Please note: To earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points, you must have an Arvest credit card. ATM, PIN-based transactions, traveler’s check purchases, balance transfer checks, and cash advances do not qualify for Arvest Flex Rewards™ points.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
- Do Arvest Flex Rewards™ points have to be redeemed online, or can I redeem via telephone?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I get my account number?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- What are your hours?