- Top Question:
- What is BillPay?
- Best Answer:
BillPay lets you pay your bills online through Arvest Bank. You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
Quick Facts about BillPay:
- You only have to add the recipients, companies and people you want to pay, once. Your recipients remain in your list of bills until you delete them.
- You can receive some of your bills online. View and pay these bills within BillPay & Transfers.
- You can set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- You can review your bills and payments for the past 24 months.
- You can set up reminders to receive notification when a bill is due.
- When you enter an amount, BillPay automatically displays the earliest date the recipient will receive the payment. You can accept this date or change it.
- After you enter your payment information, we validate it and display it on screen for you to confirm
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- Which internet browsers are recommended?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- What is Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do e-bills work with BillPay?
- What does BillPay and Transfers mean?
- Who can I pay using Arvest BillPay?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- How do I add an account to online BillPay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?