- Top Question:
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Best Answer:
Login to Online Banking with BlueIQ. Select the tab labeled BillPay & Transfers, then the Enroll for BillPay tab and complete the sign up process. Within seconds you are ready to set up recipients and schedule payments.
Setting up recurring payments is a great feature of BillPay. Save time and ensure bills are paid on time. You can send a payment to a payee at the frequency you specify. Your payments will continue to be sent according to your instructions until you stop the payment.
Here are a few helpful tips on our bill pay services:
- An electronic payment will give you more control over when the money is taken from your Arvest account. These payments are debited from your Arvest account on the day it is sent to the biller.
- A check payment is sent to the payee ahead of the Scheduled Payment Date to make certain it is received on time. You should record the payment in your check register and deduct the amount from your balance when you schedule it. We will debit your Arvest account when the biller presents the check to us for payment. Arvest Bank has no control over when the biller will present the check for payment.
For more information, please read the Terms and Conditions for BillPay.
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Which internet browsers are recommended?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What if the deposit image ATM doesn't accept some of my cash or checks?
- Is there a limit to the amount of cash I can deposit at a deposit image ATM?
- Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
- Who can I pay using Arvest BillPay?
- How much does online BillPay cost?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle®?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?