- Top Question:
- Can I cash a check at Arvest?
- Best Answer:
If you have an Arvest checking account, you can cash a check in the bank lobby, drive-thru, or at one of our ATMs with Live Teller. Our in-branch tellers and Live Tellers are ready to cash checks for you and can dispense coin to cash a check to the exact amount.
At Arvest, check fraud is a crime we take seriously. That’s why we require the following when cashing Arvest checks for non-customers.
- Non-Arvest checks cashed for customers only
- Arvest checks only cashed in the bank lobby or drive-thru for non-customers
- Non-customers must show two forms of ID (see accepted IDs list below)
- $5 check-cashing fee for each Arvest check over $100
MUST SHOW TWO FORMS OF UNEXPIRED ID
Required to be at least one of these: May also be one of these:
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Consular ID Card
- U.S. Driver's License (state-or-government issued)
- Foreign Passport
- U.S. ID Card (state-or government-issued)
- Military ID Card
- Native American Tribal ID
- US Employment Authorization Card
- US-issued Visa
- US Passport
- US Permanent Resident Card
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Employer ID Card
- Foreign-government-issued ID Card
- Foreign Visa
- Health Insurance Card
- ITIN Letter
- Medicare/Medicaid Card
- Social Security Card
- Student ID Card
- U.S. Birth Certificate or U.S. Birth Certificate Card
- U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs CIBD Card
- Utility Bill with Name and Address (electronic version acceptable)
- Vehicle Insurance Card or Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Card
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What happens if a check or other payment overdraws my account?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I verify funds on a check received from an Arvest account holder?
- What is the discount Arvest Bank customers receive at Silver Dollar City, White Water, and the Showboat Branson Belle?
- Where can I get information about stimulus payments?
- How are interest charges on my credit card statement calculated?
- What is a loan modification?
- What is a repayment plan?
- What is a forbearance?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- What are your hours?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?