- Top Question:
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Best Answer:
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Once the funds are available you can withdraw the funds in cash and we will use the funds to pay checks that you have written.
For determining the availability of your deposit every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit on a business day we are open we will consider that to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the 2nd business day after the day of your deposit. The first $200 of your deposits, however, may be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit.
Our daily cut-off time is 8:00 PM on bank-business days. Deposits and/or transfers submitted after the cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day will be posted on the next bank-business day.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Can I use my credit card to get cash from an ATM?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- If I sell a stock today when will the money be available?
- Do you offer credit options for those with poor credit?
- Do you offer commercial loans?
- Do you offer home equity lines or loans?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What can I do with Online Banking?