- Top Question:
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Best Answer:
Legacy Arvest Platinum, Gold or Classic credit cardholders are customers who opened their personal credit card account prior to July 25,2020.
Your card will look like one of these three cards:
Pricing and Terms for legacy credit accounts can be found here.
The Card Holder Agreement for legacy credit accounts can be found here.
- How can I get extra rewards points with my personal credit card at the Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?