- Top Question:
- How secure is Internet Banking?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Mobile Banking requires a secure login for access. No one is able to access your account information without knowing your unique username and password. Arvest uses multiple security layers, including data encryption to protect sent and received information. For added security, Mobile Banking never transmits or stores any confidential data on customer devices and ensures all private information sent shields personal details.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used on our web site whenever you are asked to enter confidential information. Using public key cryptography in SSL between our server and your browser, we are able to encrypt or scramble the information to create a private session that only you and the Arvest systems can understand.
If you are in a secure session, a lock graphic will be displayed in the status bar of the browser window. Some browsers will display the lock icon in a different area of the browser. You should review the information provided with the browser on the level of security provided. In addition, when your session changes from "http" to "https," it is secure.
When you finish your banking session through our online banking facilities, exit the site or logout of the service (do not use the back button). This ends your session and ensures the next time you or anyone else tries to view the information, they have to know your Login ID and password. For added security during logoff, close your browser, especially if you are using a computer in a public facility such as an airport or library.
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can I get an advance on my Home Equity Loan using Online Banking?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I log out of Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Which internet browsers are recommended?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- How can I view the Arvest Online Banking Terms and Conditions?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Online Banking Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?