- Top Question:
- What is an escrow payment?
- Best Answer:
Your monthly mortgage payment amount may include a portion called an escrow payment. The escrow payment is used to pay your escrow items such as hazard insurance, mortgage insurance, and property taxes.
- Can my escrow payment be adjusted?
- What is an escrow account?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Where can I get information about stimulus payments?
- What is the difference between conducting transactions using the contactless feature of my card vs. inserting the chip?
- How are interest charges on my credit card statement calculated?
- Can Arvest help me set up contactless payment options at my business?
- What is a loan modification?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?