Business Money Market
Earn Interest Without Losing Access to Funds
The Business Money Market account allows businesses to set aside funds that can be easily accessed when necessary. Due to the rate structure, the more money held in the account, the higher the interest rate.
Benefits of the Business Money Market Account Include:
- Unlimited deposits
- Unlimited Arvest ATM withdrawals and over-the-counter withdrawals
(Using a special Money Market withdrawal slip)
- Itemized monthly statements
- Up to six withdrawals per monthly statement cycle
- Avoid a $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 daily balance
- Earned interest rate is tiered for higher rates on larger balances:
- Tier 1: $1 - $2,499.99
- Tier 2: $2,500 - $9,999.99
- Tier 3: $10,000 - $99,999.99
- Tier 4: $100,000 - $249,999.99
- Tier 5 - $250,000+
- Minimum to open: $100
Contact an Arvest Business Specialist
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial service representative for details.