Commercial Bank Account Options
Designed for Medium to Large Businesses
Businesses that have a high volume of check activity will benefit from this cost-efficient analyzed account.
Maintenance fees can be offset by an earnings credit allowance.
Benefits of the Commercial Business Checking Account Include:
- Maintenance Fees*:
- Monthly maintenance fee: $9
- Per credit/debit item: $0.17
- Deposited per item:
- Arvest Bank: $0.05
- Non-Arvest banks: $0.10
- Electronic deposits (per item): $0.10
- Negative collected balances are charged at the current legal lending interest rate
- Minimum opening balance: $100
*Business Checking and Business Interest Checking feature an earnings credit, a rate applied to certain balances kept in these accounts. The resulting amount is applied toward most account maintenance fees that appear on your monthly statement. Most expenses on these accounts are totally avoided when the earnings credit is equal to or exceeds the account’s maintenance fee.
Contact an Arvest Business Specialist
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial sales representative for details.