Small Business Bank Account Options
Additional Features for a Minimal Fee
Arvest’s Small Business Checking Account is a step up from Free Small Business Checking by including a higher item count and a number of additional features.
Benefits of the Small Business Checking Account Include:
- Overdraft protection available up to $400 (upon approval)
- Account includes 200 items (checks, deposits and deposited items) per monthly statement cycle
- No fee on Arvest Debit Card with flexible spending limits you control
- Free Online BillPay (up to 15 payments per month. Each additional payment is $0.50.)
- No fee for Arvest Online Banking or Account Information Line
- Excess per item fee: $0.50 (in excess of 200 – see above)
- Unlimited electronic items (ACH debits and credits)
- Monthly maintenance fee: $10
- Minimum opening balance: $100
- No fee for FDIC Insurance
Contact an Arvest Business Specialist
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial service representative for details.