Small Business Checking Account Options
Take Advantage of a Special Business Account
With this relationship-based account, qualifying customers enjoy a waived monthly charge and special Club offers, including the ability to earn Arvest Rewards* points, a great offer on an Arvest credit card, free unlimited Online Billpay and more.
Benefits of the Small Business Club Checking Account include:
- Unlimited electronic items (ACH debits and credits)
- Up to $1,000 in overdraft protection available upon approval
- Account includes 200 items (checks, deposits and deposited items) per monthly statement cycle
- Free unlimited Online Billpay
- Up to $25 off your first order of Small Business Club checks
- No fee on Arvest Debit Card with flexible spending limits you control
- 0% APR for the first six months on Arvest Corporate Visa® Card
- 1,000 bonus points on Arvest Rewards* card program
- Excess per item fee: $0.50 (in excess of 200 – see above)
- Minimum opening balance: $100
Qualifications for the waived monthly service charge:
No monthly service fee for small business customers with a commercial deposit account of $5,000 (average balance) or more, or $20,000 or more in a commercial loan(s) or a combination of both totaling at least $20,000. $15 per month fee applies to those who do not maintain the above balances.
*Fees may apply
Contact an Arvest Business Specialist
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial sales representative for details.