Arvest Chip-Enabled Business Debit Card
Convenient Access to Your Checking Account
Small business owners and their employees can enjoy greater convenience, acceptance, security, and control when making purchases with the Arvest Chip-enabled Business Debit Card.
Benefits of the Arvest Business Debit Card:
- Make interest-free purchases direct from your checking account anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Eliminate check writing and check approval delays
- Withdraw cash fee-free at more than 300 Arvest ATMs in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri and for a small fee at more than 400,000 Visa/Plus ATMs worldwide
- Request additional cards for authorized employees and set purchase and cash withdrawal limits for each card
- Purchase Security: Protects most purchases, including equipment, for 90 days against loss, theft, damage or fire
- Travel and Emergency Services: Includes replacement of lost or stolen cards or airplane tickets, emergency cash, emergency medical assistance anywhere in the world and other valuable travel service
- Extended Protection: Doubles the repair period offered under the original manufacturer’s written U.S. warranty, up to one year, on warranties of three years or less
- Auto Rental Insurance: Provides primary coverage worldwide for vehicle theft or damage due to a collision, saving you up to $14 a day in rental insurance
CONNECT WITH OUR BUSINESS SPECIALISTS
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial sales representative for details.