Arvest Visa® Business Debit Card
Convenient Access to Your Business Checking Account
Small business owners and their employees can enjoy greater convenience, acceptance, security and control when making purchases with the Arvest Business Debit Card.
Benefits of the Arvest Business Debit Card:
- Make interest-free purchases direct from your checking account anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Eliminate check writing and check approval delays
- Withdraw cash fee-free at more than 300 Arvest ATMs in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri and for a small fee at more than 400,000 Visa/Plus ATMs worldwide
- Request additional cards for authorized employees
- Purchase Security: Protects most purchases, including equipment, for 90 days against loss, theft, damage or fire
- Travel and Emergency Services: Includes replacement of lost or stolen cards or airplane tickets, emergency cash, emergency medical assistance anywhere in the world and other valuable travel services
- Extended Protection: Doubles the repair period offered under the original manufacturer’s written U.S. warranty, up to one year, on warranties of three years or less
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides primary coverage worldwide for vehicle theft or damage due to a collision
Some of the above benefits are provided by Visa®. Certain fees and restrictions may apply and are subject to change.
Connect With Customer Service
Give Us a Call(866) 952-9523
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial sales representative for details.
Arvest Business Debit Cards are a free option for new accounts or replacing an expired card. Checking account required. $100 minimum deposit required to open a small business checking account. Existing customers will be charged a $7.50 replacement fee.