Remote Deposit Capture For Business
Deposit Checks from Your Office or On the Go
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is designed to minimize the need for daily visits to the bank to make check deposits, offering your business a safe, easy and secure way to deposit checks. Checks can be scanned with a desktop check scanner or via mobile application for on-the-go deposits.
RDC is ideal for businesses that have daily check deposits or do not make frequent deposits of checks received.
Traditional RDC comes with both a mobile app and a convenient check scanner that attaches to a Windows® computer, which are used to scan and deposit checks. Scan the front and back image of a check via your preferred check scanner and view deposit history in the Remote Deposit Capture portal.
Key Benefits of Remote Deposit Capture:
- Securely process deposits while saving time and fuel, increasing productivity and improving cash flow.
- Stay more organized and reduce the risk of lost or misplaced payments by scanning checks upon receipt.
- Receive immediate credit for deposited checks scanned with the desktop check scanner at your office.*
- Reduce risks associated with sending employees to the bank (accident, robbery, etc).
- Mitigate check fraud by accelerating returned item notifications and faster deposit times.
- Improve efficiencies and lower cost by streamlining operations.
*For checks deposited at a branch or through Mobile RDC, only the first $200.00 of the deposit will be credited to your account on the day of deposit
Download the Mobile Business RDC app
Connect an Arvest Business Specialist
Give Us a Call(877) 849-2274